2022 Land Rover Defender Interior
The 2022 Land Rover Defender interior is one that is designed to impress. This 2022 model offers standard features such as Pivi Pro®, wireless device charging, generous interior dimensions, and so much more! The Land Rover Defender interior features are built to revolutionize your daily commute while leaving you with peace of mind. Explore the Land Rover Defender interior dimensions and features before you get behind the wheel at Land Rover Newport Beach.
2022 Land Rover Defender Interior Features
Corona Del Mar drivers can enjoy the following Land Rover Defender interior features:
- 10-inch Touchscreen with Pivi Pro® infotainment
- Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™
- Remote™ compatibility
- Wireless Charging with Signal Booster
- 3D Surround Camera with ClearSight Ground View
- Cross-Car Beam in Light Grey Powder Coat Brushed Finish
- Heated Front Seats
- HD Radio® & SiriusXM®
Interested in taking your daily Newport Beach commute to the next level? Upgrade your 2022 Defender to access more of these luxurious features:
- Interactive Driver Display
- Meridian™ Sound System with 11 speakers
- Meridian™ Surround Sound System with 14 speakers & subwoofer
- Click-and-Go Integrated Base Unit
- Front seat memory function
- Ebony Morzine Headlining
- Heated Steering Wheel
- Premium Cabin Lighting
- ClearSight Interior Rear-View Mirror
- Sliding Panoramic Roof
- Heated Rear Seats
- And much more!
There are also several interior packages to choose from. Choose from the Premium Interior Protect/Storage Pack, the Cold Climate Pack, the Comfort and Convenience Pack, or any of the other available options. Our finance team is here to discuss the differing price points of each package too.
2022 Land Rover Defender Interior Dimensions
The Land Rover Defender interior dimensions are perfectly equipped to comfortably fit you and your Newport Beach family, along with any additional equipment you might pack. The Land Rover Defender features the following seating capacity configurations:
- Both the Land Rover Defender 110 and Land Rover Defender 90 seat five passengers in their standard configurations.
- The Land Rover Defender 110 seats up to seven passengers when equipped with a third-row bench seat.
- Both the Defender 110 and the Defender 90 can provide seating for up to six passengers with a first-row jump seat.
Land Rover Defender Cargo Space:
- Defender 90: 15.6–58.3 cubic feet
- Defender 110: 34–78.8 cubic feet
Explore the Land Rover Defender Interior at Land Rover Newport Beach!
More from Land Rover Newport Beach
2022 Model Displayed The 2023 Land Rover Defender towing capacity varies between 7,716 and 8,201 pounds, depending on your choice of body style and engine. If you’d like to be able to tow the maximum, opt for a Land Rover Defender 110 or a Land Rover Defender 130, and be sure to choose the available…
When you settle into the 2022 Range Rover Evoque interior, you’ll encounter leading technology features, impressive comforts, and generous dimensions, all in the baseline trim! Although the Evoque is compact (and therefore practical for drivers in Newport Beach and Irving) its smartly designed cabin and useful features will help you make short work of any…
The 2022 Land Rover Discovery Sport is the most accessible model in the Land Rover lineup, but that doesn’t mean its cabin lacks luxurious features and amenities. If you’re interested in the Land Rover Discovery Sport dimensions, you should also know that this model seats five as standard or up to seven with the…